Windows Remote Desktop Issues - Firewall Related
If you have not set a password through VNC then please check out our article that deals with the setup process.
1. Go to your services page.
2. Click on the service you want to access.
3. On the "Manage Product" page, scroll down to "Server Information" and click "VNC" from the "Options"
4. Click "HTML VNC" on the page that pops up.
5. Log in and open the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security from the Start Menu.
If the VNC is stuck on a black screen, a frozen loading Windows screen, or cannot connect, we recommend rebooting the VPS from SolusVM.
Once you're done, you should now be able to use Windows Remote Desktop, by using your server's IP address, "Administrator" as the username, and using the password you set. If you still have issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support.
Was this answer helpful?
Sometimes the IP block you are on is not geolocated to the proper location, since we lease blocks...
If you are trying to upgrade your plan and do not know how then please follow the guide below:1)...
You may not change your location or IP yourself. To change your IP or location, a support agent...
Please keep in mind that we're providing your a VPS. If what you run on it messes up, chances are...
If you're noticing that your server is rebooting every day or every few hours then you need to...