View all the reviews left by our customers, or share your own experience. We have reviews of our website VirMach as well as all sister websites on this page, where all customers are verified. We also use a third party website, TrustPilot, to collect reviews from customers.
Support went downhill and arrogant lately.
Server not accessible via account dashboard, solusvm, SSH, VNC.
And support wants me to answer the questions
1. "Have you tried booting the VPS? What were the results?"
- So how can you rebbot if you cant access the server?
2. "Did you modify any settings before this issue?"
3. "Is your service online status? If so, do you see anything on VNC, or what error do you see on VNC?"
- Its not accessible thats why you cant see the status in dashboard. Because its not even accessible via dashboard. It was not also accessible in VNC.
Now server is online and shows its down/no traffic from the graph during the two we reported in the ticket.
Maybe its time to start looking elsewhere for our 19 services.
Support and tickets are very slow answering even if you are in a hurry and if you want fast support you have to pay separately, it does not seem fair. I also asked for a change to custom ISO and they did not do it rigt first time, I´ve been waiting for more than four days since first ticket requesting a custom ISO. They could improve the support and it would be 5 stars. Otherwise good product and good price.