We'll provide the following in addition to the free standard support level.
In cases where your service's support was marked as "limited" such as a promotion/special offer, or if access to optional tools were limited, this will restore functionality and support (account-wide.)
- Exclusive support queue & skip knowledgebase - your tickets will be seen by support agents sooner in many cases and reviewed sooner, and receive more frequent updates. A human will guide you and discuss common issues instead of referring you to the knowledgebase
- Custom ISO/Image assistance - We'll lift the limit of 2GB for custom ISO requests, and also help with troubleshooting mounting an ISO and going through the installer if you run into problems. In some cases we may also be able to assist you with imaging and custom OS image deployment.
- General semi-management - we will assist you with basic tasks on your service that you are usually expected to perform/maintain yourself (not directly related to your cloud service) such as common errors that may appear on Linux and Windows operating systems, manual password resets, kernel panics, and quick tasks.
- Access to Live Chat - Basic level of support through live chat. Please note, in some cases live chat may be unavailable or more complicated matters may be moved to tickets, and we still recommend tickets for thorough support.
- Additional account management - Get support for multiple accounts at the same organization. We'll provide support in relation to managing multiple accounts and users, and merging or splitting accounts.