If you cannot connect to your server with Remote Desktop, chances are, it's not fully set up yet. Windows Remote Desktop requires that you have an existing administrator account set up. For security reasons, we do not create the account for you by default.
If you have actually set a password through VNC then please check out our other article which deals with the firewall issue.
1. Go to your services page.
2. Click on the service you want to access.
3. On the "Manage Product" page, scroll down to "Server Information" and click "VNC" from the "Options"
4. Click "HTML VNC" on the page that pops up.
5. Complete the Windows setup by selecting a Windows administrator password.
If the VNC is stuck on a black screen, a frozen loading Windows screen, or cannot connect, we recommend rebooting the VPS from SolusVM.
Once you're done, log in through this page to complete the process. You may now use Windows Remote Desktop, by using your server's IP address, "Administrator" as the username, and using the password you set. If you still have issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support.